Monday, August 1, 2016

Glennpool

It was a slow start this morning. It's the first day of the month, Monday, and the new monthly calenders were not up yet. The residents didn't know I was coming. We started with 4 residents in the room. I said to the Lord, "I know you sent me to minister and that's what I'm going to do." Several more came in after the music started. A chaplain came in and sat through the service. He is affiliated with one of the hospice organizations. After the service he spoke with me and said, there were several residents in the service with very short term memory who were paying attention. He was very surprised but pleased. When I realized who he was referring to, I was surprised. I speak with them all the time and we carry on normal conversations. God's Word is very powerful! Praise the Lord.

Strengthening The Saved - Saving The Lost

No comments:

Post a Comment