Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Pryor

The Word of God is so Good, when you hear it, you want to hear more. That's exactly what happened this morning. We began to re-look at fighting the good fight of faith and putting on the armor of God. One of the residents raised her hand and asked two questions: How can I know I'm saved? And, How do I know I'm fighting? 45 minutes later they asked me how long I could stay. We are making believers and fighters in the nursing home community. This is not a physical fight, this is a spiritual fight. The Apostle Paul said to put on the whole armor of God and take a stand. There are 2 sides to this fight. We can take a stand for something or we can take a stand against something. After the service the woman that asked the two questions said, "Look out world, I'm ready to fight now! When are you comin' back."

No comments:

Post a Comment