Friday, March 3, 2017

Eufaula

We had another wonderful service this morning. There were 35 residents brought into the service and we had church. At the close of the service we sang, Standing On The Promises Of God. Then, a woman, off to one side, with a broken voice and tears in her eyes, began to sing - "Oh Lord you know I have no friend like you. If heavens not my home then Lord what will I do. The angels beckon me from heavens open door and I can't feel at home in this world any more." Then, she paused and looked at me. (She had that look that I have only seen in a mothers eye.) She said, "I'm 95 years old and probably won't be here much longer. Preach the Word." I truly believe, that was God speaking to me. I remember telling the Lord, "Lets build Your kingdom. You tell me what to do and I'll do it." This morning, we were all blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment