Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Tahlequah/Stilwell

Tahlequah
Christmas is a time when residents in nursing care facilities can feel very lonely. This morning I had many residents asking me about their families; (as though I new something about them). As a result of that everyone in the room got a hug. I treated them as part of my family because they are! It was a wake up call for me. Many of these residents were Christians before I started coming and the rest came into the family since I arrived. We are celebrating the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. He is our elder brother, our Savior and Lord, our soon coming King. Now it's on to Stilwell.

Stilwell
This afternoon I saw residents speak whom I had never heard speak before. As we praised and lifted up the name of Jesus, faces with no emotion began to smile and sing. God continues to do a mighty work in the nursing homes. Praise The Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment