Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Tahlequah/Stilwell

"Light shining in darkness." That's what I kept sensing this morning. As I walked into the nursing home in Tahlequah I realized I had options how I could look at things. I could look at the darkness: sickness, disease, problems. Or, I could look at the light: health, healing, wholeness, the answer. Darkness is looking back. Light is looking forward. This morning we looked to the light - Jesus. He is the way, the truth, and the life. Everyone in the room wanted prayer for themselves plus prayer for their friends who were in their rooms because of sickness. There is enough healing power in just one verse to heal everyone on the planet. "Lay hands on the sick and they shall recover", so I did. Praise the Lord! Now, it's on to Stilwell.

No comments:

Post a Comment