Thursday, August 9, 2018

Muskogee/Muskogee

I always want to know I'm being effective for the Lord. Several years ago I said to the Lord, "Put me in situations and circumstances where I can be used the most to further your kingdom." This morning, as I entered the nursing home, staff came out of their offices thanking me for coming. They said, they needed to hear some Good News this morning. I told them I had the best news they could ever hear. Residents, staff, and family gathered as we looked into the Word. I opened my Bible to 2 Cor. 1:20, "For no matter how many promises God has made, they are "Yes" in Christ. And so through him the "Amen" is spoken by us to the glory of God. (NIV)  Every promise God has ever made is "Yes" in Him? It doesn't get any better than that. We all had to shout for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment