Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Muskogee/Wilburton

Several years ago Ann and I sang in a gospel group called The Joyful Inspiration. We sang in a lot of churches, Woman's Aglow, conferences, etc. There were also some gospel dinner theaters we sang at. They were like a buffet restaurant with a stage. You could come and get a good meal with live gospel music. (This was way before Branson.) The reason I'm saying all of this is because this morning as I stepped into the assisted living center, I sang gospel music while the residents were having their morning snacks in the dining room. It brought me back to the old dinner theater. I did not hand out the song sheets because of all the food and yet they new all the songs and all the words. Many raised their hands as we sang. As I was leaving I heard, "Come back because we can't get out." I assured them I would be back. It's the very reason why I go.

Strengthening The Saved & Saving The Lost

No comments:

Post a Comment