Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Chouteau/Vinita

I had a wonderful opportunity to minister this morning. A woman who lived in the nursing home had just gone on to be with the Lord a few hours before I arrived. I was setting up my equipment to get ready for our service when the activities director came in to let me know what had just happened. She asked if I would like to speak to the family. I said, "yes". As I entered the room I could see the woman was still in her bed. Family, friends, staff, and hospice were all there and waiting for the funeral home staff to arrive. I was introduced and then began to minister to everyone in the room. We prayed together and had a group hug. What a blessing to be there at the right time and in the right place. After all that I went back out to the dining area and we had our morning service. Praise the Lord for His Goodness. We continue to: Strengthen The Saved & Save The Lost

No comments:

Post a Comment