Thursday, January 14, 2016

Muskogee

Life in a nursing home is certainly not the best that life has to offer. Let's make sure we provide the best "church" experience we can. I learned something several years ago from a very close friend of mine. He said, "As long as we are breathing God still has a plan and a purpose for our lives." My purpose is to bring the best experience I can into the nursing homes; letting them know, God still has a plan and a purpose for their lives.

We had another wonderful service this morning. It's always good to see tears flowing and hands in the air as we worship our Lord and Savior. At the close of the service a woman asked me if I was only here for and hour. When I said, "Yes", She said, "That's not long enough. What can we do to keep you longer?" When I heard that I knew she was having a good time. She was excited to here more Good News. Jesus said, "I am come that they might have life and that they might have it more abundantly." That is my goal. That is my vision. No matter where you are, in Christ, you can live an abundant life. We continue to:

Strengthen The Saved - Save The Lost

No comments:

Post a Comment