Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Wilburton

We were gathering for another great time together. I've noticed that as residents move from one facility to the next, I'm in a enough of them, I usually pick them up in the new one. That happened this morning. I saw a woman with her daughter and her daughter was filling out paperwork. I thought the woman looked familiar and when I asked, she had been in another facility I'm in.

Today we raised our hands to the Lord and worshiped Him. Life in nursing homes can be pretty mundane. When we started to praise the Lord they perked up. One woman yelled out, "Praise the Lord!" It was a great morning in Wilburton.

We are seeing many residents raising their hands for prayer. The question is this, "How many have been believing for something for a long time; Either something you desire or something you want out of your life?" 2016 is the year for breakthrough! Yes Lord, we believe we receive!

No comments:

Post a Comment