Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Broken Arrow/Cleveland

I've been here a hand full of times now and we are getting to know one another quit well. We had a great morning service. We looked at: Receiving From God. I could tell some of the residents had never heard it quit like this before. We've all heard this phrase - I'll believe it when I see it. Jesus says, Believe it first and then you will see it. One woman shouted out, "You have not because you ask not." She was right on. After the service she asked me if that was okay or if should she not speak up? I thought it was great. I told her to go right ahead. We continue to: Strengthen The Saved - Save The Lost.


Cleveland
This afternoon was a wonderful time. It seemed evident many of these songs had not been song for a long time. They new them. And, they sang them. But, it was a very emotional time. It definitely brought back many good memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment