Friday, May 20, 2016

Okmulgee

There are times when things don't work out the way you'd like them too. When I showed up at Okmulgee, I noticed right away, there were no residents in our meeting area. After I set up and started playing the hymns the room was still empty. I looked for the activities director and heard she was on vacation. Then, I noticed the wall calendar showed me to be here last week not this week. As the music continued to play there were some residents who came in. Eventually we started the service. It was a little shorter than normal but good.
Persistence is one of the things we are talking about. We must be persistent in the Lord. When you know what the Lord has called you to do, don't quit, don't give up, be persistent.

We continue to: Strengthen The Saved - Save The Lost

No comments:

Post a Comment