Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Tahlequah

There is a whole world of people who live in nursing homes that most people are not aware of. These people have one thing in common. They need long term care of one kind or another. Their age does not matter.
This morning, as I entered the facility I noticed another young gal who I would guess to be in her early 20s. She lives here. There didn't seem to be anything wrong with her physically so I was anxious to talk with her. When I did, I could not understand anything she said. I'm not sure of her situation but it's very sad to think she could be living here for the rest of her life. That is where God comes in. He is the way-maker. He can make a why where there seems to be no way. During the service we all raised our hands to the Lord and thanked Him for who He is, what He has done, and what He continues to do. As a dad with 4 kids, (2 daughters and 2 sons) it's difficult to leave someone like her in a long term care facility except for leaving her in Gods care. I will be back. We will continue to pray. And, we will continue to see God do miraculous things in peoples lives. He is so very, very good. We continue to: Strengthen The Saved - Save The Lost

No comments:

Post a Comment