Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Warner


Whether the group is big or small the power of God is always ready to save, heal, and deliver. We raised our hands in worship as we thanked our God for being so good to us. He sent us Jesus! Wow, what a Savior!

It was in this facility, November of 2009, this ministry was started. It's been 7 years. We have ministered in 47 different nursing homes in Oklahoma and 3 in Iowa during that 7 year period. We are currently in 36, on a monthly basis which requires full-time traveling. God has done tremendous things in peoples lives. We have also encouraged others to expand their nursing home ministries in Florida, Arkansas, and Texas. Yet, I believe we are just getting started. There is much more to come. I remember making a commitment to the Lord and saying, "You tell me where to go, and what to do, and I'll do it." I had no idea where that would take me.

We are on the road:
Strengthening The Saved - Saving The Lost

No comments:

Post a Comment