Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Claremore

This was my first scheduled day in the Claremore Nursing Home. It is a wonderful facility. This morning reminded me of the old idea of following God by the "open door / closed door" philosophy. In other words, what ever you feel led to do, if the door closes, it's a NO from God. If the door opens, it's a YES from God. Today we had a scheduling conflict. I have had a scheduling conflict with this facility, off and on, for the past 2 years. But, I do believe I need to be here. I am led my the Spirit of God not by open door / closed door thinking. So, I continue to come. I find it interesting that I have been ministering on "Fighting The Good Fight Of Faith" for the past several months. This is not a physical fight. It is a spiritual fight. When we are in faith we are also in joy and peace. And, that is were I am. I can hear my pastor say, "I cannot be defeated and I will not quit." Ministering in nursing care facilities throughout eastern Oklahoma.

No comments:

Post a Comment