Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Bartlesville

When I stepped in the door this afternoon the room was full. (We are growing in Bartlesville.) So many of the residents are thankful we are continuing this service. I say "we" because there are many supporters to this ministry that make these services possible. Because I am doing this full-time there are many daily expenses, that we all incur, that must be met. I may stand in front of the residents and minister but I remind them often there are many people behind me that make this ministry work. I have never asked for money of anyone. The Lord said right from the beginning, "Do what I ask you to do and the supporters will be there." We are so blessed as we realize that the Lord blesses those who give. It is the operation of seed time and harvest found all throughout the Bible. "Give and it shall be given unto you". Not only do our supporters give to this ministry but then we give tithes and offerings off of their giving. It literally becomes a double blessing. All of the effort of finances, time, miles, and messages translate into changed lives for the kingdom of God. This is the only "church" many of these residents have. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment