Friday, July 28, 2017

Barnsdall

This morning we had a room full of residents who were ready to praise the Lord. As I walked up the walk to the building I could see the activities director, through the window, scurrying around, filling up the meeting room, getting ready for what God wanted to do with all of us. It is an amazing experience. He truly did move this morning!

I'm sitting here at a McDonald's so grateful:
1 -  For the opportunity to share the Good News in nursing care facilities.
2 - That people all across the country are willing to give so I can share the Gospel.
(Realizing it is more than me. It is WE who are sharing the Gospel.)

I am the preacher but I am also an observer. I get to watch God work and move in peoples lives. At times it is overwhelming to me. It is an amazing adventure. I am so grateful.

Now it's on to Sapulpa!
Strengthening The Saved - Saving The Lost

No comments:

Post a Comment