Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Claremore

Have you ever had times when your day changes? You just think you know what you are going to do. As I walked into the nursing home this morning there were some things going on that caused me to not have an effective time with the residents. I will be back! (I always have a lot of things in my back pocket that I can do wherever I am.) I am in Claremore this morning. I know there is a Rhema church in town but have never been there. My heart is to have a dynamic church in every county seat within a 75 mile radius of Broken Arrow. (I know that's a big vision.) Claremore already has one. I drove to the church and discovered they have purchased a strip mall. They are exploding! Everyone I talked to was excited about Cedar Point Church. www.cedarpointchurchonline.com  If your in the area check it out. Now I'm off to Nowata.

No comments:

Post a Comment