Thursday, August 24, 2017

Muskogee

As I entered the nursing home this morning, I heard a voice coming out of one of the offices. She said, "When I heard the clicking I was hoping it was you." (When I pull my speaker on their tile floor it makes a clicking noise.) There are many people who come through these doors every day and many of those people are not noticed. I understand it's not me they are excited about as much as it is the message I bring. It is a message of Faith and Hope. Today our topic was "God's Promises - God's Ways - God's Results." It is wonderful to know that God loves us and wants the very best for us. But, we must put our trust in Him and follow Him. That means following His Word. To get God's results we must follow God's ways.

We had one of our largest groups today. Both residents and staff want to know the truth of God's Word. HE IS A GOOD GOD

No comments:

Post a Comment