Thursday, October 26, 2017

Muskogee/Muskogee

This morning we were family. There were probably 45 - 50 of us. There was lots of activity with staff busy doing what they do and 2 emergency vehicles with gurneys. Yet, we focused on Jesus and His Word. With all the activity, there was much opportunity for prayer, and we did. It's easy to feel alone, even in the middle of a crowd. I make sure I touch and make eye contact with each resident in the room. Then, we pray. God is soooo Good!


I hardly know where to begin. We started looking at what I refer to as the 3 B's of the Bible. 1) Be Saved 2) Be Filled 3) Be Led. We got to the "Be Filled" and camped there for the next 1 1/2 hours. The residents are very, very hungry. We will pick up on that the next time I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment