Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Warner/Fort Gibson

It is wet out here today! I have seen a lot of accidents, many vehicles in the ditch. People are in a hurry to get somewhere but there not taking the time to counting the cost of going to fast. I arrived at the nursing home 10 minutes late but I arrived. Life is like that. Every-day living is like that. We find ourselves wanting to complete something, or get somewhere, without taking the proper measures to complete the task safely. Here is my question, Have you taken the time to count the cost of death? Death can come quickly (I've seen that today.) And, it comes at a very high price. Jesus paid the price for our death when He died on the cross. There are 2 terms that everyone needs to understand: 1 - eternal life 2 - eternal death. In the Bible Jesus said, "I am come that you might have (eternal) life." Without Him there is simply no eternal life, only eternal death. God made us as choosers and wants us to make that decision for ourselves. He wants us to want Him. Please, accept Him as your Lord and Savior today!

This is the very reason I do what I do. There are residents, staff, family, and friends who are closer to eternity than they know. Do not wait until tomorrow.

Romans 10:9Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)
9 Because if you acknowledge and confess with your lips that Jesus is Lord and in your heart believe (adhere to, trust in, and rely on the truth) that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment