Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Muskogee/Wilburton

It's been quite the day. I started out in Muskogee this morning. I must say, It's amazing to watch residents, with several forms of dementia, worship the Lord. The more they press in to God, the clearer their minds become. God is so good. Then, I headed to Wilburton. One of the nursing homes was have a volunteers appreciation day. I spent a little time there and then went to another nursing home for a 2pm service. After that service was over I returned back to the first nursing home for a 3pm service. 3 services in all today. Both residents, staff, family, and friend are very appreciative of these services. God's Word is so faithful and true. When people see the love of God in demonstration they are drawn. Many lives are changed in these services - salvations, healings, family relations, etc. We continue to travel the roads of eastern Oklahoma: Strengthening The Saved - Saving The Lost.

(The days are long but well worth it. Up at 6am getting ready for the day and on the road. It's 6pm now and I'm sitting in a McDonald's, on the Muskogee turnpike, writing in my blog. It will be a while before I get home. God Is Good!)

No comments:

Post a Comment