Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Warner/Fort Gibson

This is November 1st and the 8 year anniversary of the Nursing Home Ministry. It was 8 years ago today that I went to the Warner nursing home and began this ministry. Today I will be going back to Warner and Fort Gibson. Very fitting for today. We have traveled many miles, witnessed many salvations, many healings, and ministered over 3 thousand times. God has been faithful to His Word!


It was very good to be back in Warner today. It certainly brought back a lot of memories, from the first time I went, 8 years ago. I remember how nerves I was and hoping I would say the right things. Today there were many who were wheeled in to the service. Many needs both physically and spiritually. We sang the wonderful hymns filled with Faith and power. Then, I ministered the Word and laid hands on the sick. God has been so good and continues to be faithful to His Word. Now, it's on to Fort Gibson: Strengthening The Saved - Saving The Lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment