Thursday, January 18, 2018

Muskogee/McAlester

Muskogee
This morning the residents helped me preach my message. Every time I read a verse, they were saying it right along with me. They have learned so much. At the close of the service many of the residents were asking for prayer for others. Some of them actually guided me around the room to those who needed prayer. We have become family and truly care for one another.

McAlester
We had a great group this afternoon. I continue to be amazed at the lack of ministry in nursing care facilities. I don't think about it a lot because I'm doing it all the time. I was reminded again as a resident thanked me for coming and mentioned I'm the only minister they see. They just cling to the Good News.

There were several Bibles needed this afternoon but I only had 1 in the car. It's time to get more Bibles. No-one should ever be without a Bible who wants one.

No comments:

Post a Comment