Thursday, January 4, 2018

Muskogee/Tahlequah

This morning, in a Facebook post, I made a comment about nursing home residents something like, "we need them and they need us."
As I was handing out song sheets this morning, a woman laying in a geri chair called me over to her side. She wanted me to see her newly received engagement ring. He is also in the nursing home. She was very excited and then asked me if I would preside over their wedding. That's when it hit me again, "They really do consider me as their pastor." These are lives that, to many times, disappear and are forgotten behind the closed doors of nursing homes. I am committed to provide a Christian atmosphere for residents to continue to grow and prosper in the Lord. When the Lord asked me to go into nursing homes to: "Strengthen The Saved - Save The Lost", He new what He was talking about!
Now, it's on to Tahlequah.

No comments:

Post a Comment