Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Claremore/Nowata

I stepped out of the car and a number popped into my mind - 1864. I walked to the front door and plugged it into the key pad and the door opened. I never memorize the codes to get into these many facilities. I do have most of them in my phone if I need them but before I look them up they usually come back to my mind. I use it once and then a month latter and it will come back again. When things like that continue to happen it's a reminder that I am doing what God wants me to do and He continues to bless me in many ways. This may seem a small thing but it still blesses me.

The room was pretty full when I stepped in. They were certainly ready to sing. We sang songs like: His Name Is Wonderful, Jesus Paid It All, Joy In Serving Jesus, Standing On The Promises, etc. Faith continued to rise throughout the morning. Cares were being lifted and we were simply putting our trust in HIM. It was a great way to start the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment