Thursday, June 27, 2019

Muskogee

Well, it was quite the morning. As I entered the building, it was very noticeable, there was no power. The nursing home was installing a new power generator. There were in the final stages of hooking it up so all the power had to be shut down. I was thankful my system was battery operated. The administrator said, "You came at just the right time." all of the residents were in the main hall, in the dark, with nothing to do. We were literally bringing light into the darkness. I started the music. There were smiles everywhere. We rejoiced in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. We raised our hands and our voices to Him. By the time the service was over the power was back on. Praise the Lord.

This afternoon was wonderful. The residents were drawing on me. It was so easy to minister. I have always ministered on faith but this afternoon I ministered on "Faith To Run Your Race." After 1 1/2 hours I just had to unhook. I had more response than I've had in a while. God is so faithful to His Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment