Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Barnsdall/Bartlesville

Over the extended holiday weekend Ann and I went to Her folks for her dad's 90th birthday. They are still able to be home and on their own. Then I traveled to see my mom who is 101. She has just recently decided to move to assisted living. She said she could use a little help with laundry, making the bed, house keeping, etc. Pretty amazing at 90 and 101. The reason I mention this is because it has given me renewed vision to minister in the nursing homes. Many of the older generation are not able to live on their own and are found in nursing care facilities.
This morning we had a wonderful time in Barnsdall. There were several in the room. There were also staff who came as they could. Then I was told there were many doors open up and down that halls with residents listening who could not get to the meeting room. We are bringing the Good News of Jesus Christ to many, many people on a daily basis. Praise The Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment