Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Broken Arrow/Okmulgee

Cedar Crest Care Center is a facility where the administrator called me and asked me to come. She had been the administrator at a facility in Fort Gibson and moved to Cedar Crest. As staff sees God move and work in their facilities they want more of it. The residents also want it. They don't want phony. They want the real deal. They want the true and living God. This morning there were several medical workers, from hospitals and care companies, in the building. They came to help residents who were in my service. As they came in and realized a service was going on they stayed in the back of the room. I asked them to feel free to do what ever they came to do. It wouldn't bother me at all. They said what I was doing was more important. I believe they recognized the presence and power of God. It is a real honor to represent the Lord in this way. We are reaching a nation of residents and staff. Praise the Lord. We continue to: Strengthen The Saved & Save The Lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment