Thursday, June 2, 2016

Muskogee

As I entered the meeting room this morning, the room was full. Both residents and staff were getting ready to worship the Lord. It's going to be a great day!
This is my anniversary. Ann and I have been together for 43 years. This morning we talked about the power that becomes available to you as you follow the Lord. When you make the decision to focus on Him He becomes the glue that holds everything together. He Protects you, He becomes your Power, and He give you the kind of Persistence that is necessary to get the job done. It's that persistence that causes my Pastor, Pastor Hagin, to say, "I cannot be defeated and I will not quit." Many time when I find myself in a tough situation I can hear him saying that - I cannot be defeated and I will not quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment