Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Pryor

It's wonderful how these services can interrupt the residents normal day to be something abnormal, something supernatural. Many times it's not until the next time I come back that I will hear of something that happened to someone as a result of the last service. This morning there was a young woman who came into the service and began to speak to me. That may not seem like a big deal but I had never heard her speak before. I would guess her to be in her teens with physical problems from birth. Last month I had laid my hands on her and prayed for her. There appeared to be no response but we kept the switch of faith turned on. This morning she heard the music and new it was me. Apparently she demanded to come to the service. She looked at me and with a loud voice said, "lemonade!" We didn't know she liked lemonade. She wanted ME to get her the glass of lemonade. Before the service was over I had brought her 3 glasses of lemonade. Sometimes it's the little things in life that can make such a difference. I believe this is just the beginning for her. Yes Lord, You are so Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment