Thursday, September 8, 2016

Muskogee

We had 40+ residents ready to praise the Lord. - (It is interesting to see residents move from one location to another. Yesterday afternoon I saw a man who I first met several years ago in Gore. Then he moved to Eufaula. Yesterday he was in Fort Gibson. Well, this morning I saw a man who I expected to see this afternoon. He has been in an assisted living facility but now he is in a nursing home. I always kid with them and tell them they can't hide from me that easily. I'll find them wherever they go. :) - Back to this morning. We are learning more and more about fighting the good fight of faith. It's all about believing the Word of God is true even when everything around you may say it's not. If the Word says it, I believe it, and that settles it! We closed the service by praying the healing power of God to flow through each and every life in the service. After the service I continued to play music as I went around picking up the song sheets, praying with people, etc. A hymn started playing that says, "Spirit of the living God fall fresh on Me." All the residents began to raise their hands and sing those words. It was an amazing sight. We are all about:
Strengthening The Saved - Saving The Lost

No comments:

Post a Comment