Friday, December 16, 2016

Okmulgee

This morning I had a woman grab my arms and not let go. She said, "I've got you now. Please, don't go!" There are residents in nursing homes that have no one to come see them. During the holidays it is much more noticeable because those who can come do. There are others who have no one. I make it a point to hold everyone's hands, give them a hug, and wish them a Merry Christmas. Jesus is the reason for this Christmas Season. Jesus is also the reason for this ministry. We are going into all the world sharing the good news of Jesus. We continue to travel: Strengthening The Saved - Saving The Lost.

(Oh, the woman that grabbed me? We held each other for a while. She was very lonely. It's the love of God shed abroad by the Holy Ghost.)

No comments:

Post a Comment