Friday, May 18, 2018

Henryetta/Okmulgee

This is nursing home week. In past years my week would be interrupted almost daily with special nursing home week activities. I've made it all the way to Friday and this morning walked into a special activity put on by the nursing home. (Many times the regular weekly schedule is interrupted for special activities.) For those of us who are in the nursing home ministry we must not be upset when this happens. It is encouraging to see the residents wanting me to have their regular church service in place of their special activity. I always tell them when their special activities go away I will be there. I have already contacted my afternoon facility. I was not scheduled however when I arrived they asked me to "please come" because some of their special activities fell through.

No comments:

Post a Comment