Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Pryor/Jay

Where do I begin? There is a resident here who I have known ever since I started coming. She is very crippled. As I entered the room she burst into tears and reached for me. When I got close to her she said, "I almost died last week!" We held hands and prayed together. (God's healing power is awesome.) I continued to hold her hand and sang - "Just Ask". This is an amazing song about God's healing power. (I new I was going to sing it this morning. I pulled it up and sang through it in the car on my way.) I sang it to her but loud enough so everyone could hear. Then we all confessed, "We will live and not die of sickness or disease. The Lord will satisfy me with long life." Another resident entered who seems to be fine physically. The issues here are more mental and emotional. She has a specific chair she always sits in. This morning someone else was in "her chair". She is very shy and would not cause a scene. But, she had no idea where to sit or what to do. I'd been wanting to work with her for the past several month and this was my chance. I don't have time or space to go into all the details of what happened but it led to having a know-so salvation experience - Praise the Lord. These are just a couple of things that happened as I roamed the room, sang, and ministered.

Before I left the house this morning I was complaining about How tired I was and lack of enthusiasm. Don't let your emotions determine your destiny. Be a doer of the Word and not a hearer only.

No comments:

Post a Comment