Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Broken Arrow/Pawnee

 

This morning I drove to Broken Arrow -  Forest Hills Care and Rehabilitation Center on 81st Street. As I understand it, this is the largest nursing home in Broken Arrow. The activities director was very gracious to let us in. We will be ministering on a regular basis at Forest Hills. Right know, I am sitting in a McDonald's in Cleveland and on my way to Pawnee. Pawnee is the county set of Pawnee county. This will be a new nursing home in a new county. This whole expansion program is simply supernatural. Being led by the Spirit of God is the most exciting life one could ever experience. We continue to travel and: Strengthen The Saved - Save The Lost

This afternoon I traveled to Pawnee. God is so faithful to fulfill and complete His Word. We are now in Pawnee. I have seen Him do things that I could not do. Following His plan and His purpose will see a thing completed. Back in June of 2015 when He said, Go into 25 counties in eastern Oklahoma and minister in all of the county seats, I wondered How I could do that. But, it was as easy as doing what He said to do! We were just accepted into the 24th county and will add the 25th next month.




No comments:

Post a Comment