Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Tahlequah / Stilwell

THERE'S A NEW NAME WRITTEN DOWN IN GLORY. . .
It was wonderful to see the room fill up again. We praised the Lord with hands raised to our God. He is worthy to be praised. Today, we talked about the love of God. He is the greatest gift we could ever receive.



At the close of the service a woman said, "I've gone to church all my life but I don't know if I'm saved." We prayed together and when she said, "Jesus is my Lord," she began to cry. God is so good!



It seems as though at the end of every day I could write a book about what happened throughout the day.

This afternoon after the service a resident said, she had been praying yesterday that God would send someone to sing and preach the Word. She could no longer go to church and she was so hungry for the Word. Then, with tears in her eyes, she said, And then, today, you came. Her CNA was standing next to her and she began to cry. The resident said she could no longer walk because of arthritis. She said, "Would you pray for me?" So, the three of us held hands and we prayed to our wonderful Lord. He is the healer.

No comments:

Post a Comment