Monday, February 1, 2016

Glenpool / Chandler

This is the first time I've ministered in Glenpool in the morning. I changed my schedule to the first and third Mondays at 10am. There was a little scurrying but we all got together and had a wonderful time. (Any time there's change it takes a little time to adjust.)
We raised our hands and magnified our wonderful Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Then, we looked at His Overwhelming Love. It's: 1) the Best, 2) the Biggest, and 3) the most Powerful gift. After the service there were many residents who wanted prayer for healing.

This afternoon was real surprise. I went to Chandler to set up a new nursing home. As I was talking to the activities director she said, "What are you doing now?" I wasn't doing anything. So, I went to my car, gathered my things, brought them in and we had a service. It was wonderful. We continue to expand in this 75 mile radius.

No comments:

Post a Comment