Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Muskogee

This is my 4th time at Brookdale and we are settling in. That's a good thing. They are getting to know me and I am getting to know them. For the past few days we have been looking at John 3:16. If anybody knows a verse it seems like it's that one. We are becoming more secure in who we are in Christ or coming into the family. Several years ago, when I was getting ready to start the nursing home ministry, I was told older people were set in their ways. If they haven't excepted Christ by now, they won't. First of all, it's not all older people in nursing homes. Anyone, at any age, that needs full-time nursing care is there. Second, When older people begin to see the edge of eternity, they are ready to look to God. Traveling the roads of eastern Oklahoma, "Strengthening The Saved - Saving The Lost."

No comments:

Post a Comment