Monday, May 9, 2016

Wagoner

When you interact with people for a living you run into all types of situations. This morning a resident had just talked about committing suicide before I got there. She was in the service and being watched. I didn't realize any of this until after the service. At the close I asked if anyone needed a Bible. She raised her hand. I went out to the car and gathered several Bibles to distribute and then sat down to talk with her. She was with some staff so we all had a chance to talk together. I remember her saying, her family has struggled with suicide and some have actually carried it out. She said, "I know the Bible will help me. God loves me and that's what I need to hear." God does love us. He is the way, the truth, and the life, in any and every situation we face.

Strengthening The Saved - Saving The Lost

No comments:

Post a Comment