Thursday, January 5, 2017

Muskogee

I believe the intensity of the nursing home ministry has risen to a new level. I know that we have only been in the nursing homes 3 days so far this year. But, it has surprised me. I was not expecting it and really not believing for it. It seems that His intensity builds as we continue to be faithful to His call. Residents are responding to both the music and the Word like never before. I think we went over an hour and they did not want to stop. (That's pretty good for a nursing home.) Many of the staff came through and were excited about how the residents were responding. We can be quickened by the Word of God no matter where we are or what our circumstances.

We continue with the call: Strengthening The Saved - Saving The Lost

No comments:

Post a Comment