Thursday, July 20, 2017

Step Out

I know that these articles that I write are on a Blog called "The Nursing Home Chronicles." I have a heart for those who find themselves in nursing care facilities. They could be young, old, male, female, black, white, or any other color. I have a heart for them because the love of God, who is on the inside of me, loves them. Those who are down and out, those who are in a rough place in their life, God has an amazing plane and purpose for them. How do we help them see that? By building relationships. Many times those of us who seem to be "OK" overlook those who are not. We probably will not cross paths unless we are intentional. I know we will not build relationships unless we are intentional. Let's let the God, who is in us, come out in intentional ways. You may never darken the door of a nursing home but where is God calling you? If you are in a place where God wants you to be, I rejoice with you, and encourage you to continue. But, if you are not, what is the "thing" down on the inside of you that God has been prompting you to do? Follow that leading. When you step out, "He will make a way where there seems to be know way." Isaiah 43:16

No comments:

Post a Comment