Thursday, November 2, 2017

Muskogee/Tahlequah

As I was leaving yesterdays service in Fort Gibson, a resident followed me to the door. She was very intent on telling me how important it was to the residents that I continue to come and "bring church". She said, "For those of us who went to church we miss it, and for those who didn't, they need it." That conversation was on my mind this morning as I entered and began this mornings service - some miss it and others need it. The reality is everyone needs it! We are focusing on thanksgiving this month. We should all be thankful to God. However, there are some who don't even think about God. Let's remember to be a living witness of a loving God. So that when people see our lives they can see that 1) we love Him and 2) He is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment