Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Warner/Fort Gibson

Warner
This is only the second ministry day of the new year but I can already tell that we are ministering on a higher level. I'm not sure how to explain that. There is a greater ease and flow that I have not experienced before. Considering the mix of residents in the service this morning, you might ask the question, "What are we going to do with this?" It was light and easy. That is taking on the yoke of Christ. His yoke is easy and His burden is light. I laid my hands on everyone in the room and sensed the healing power of God flowing.

Fort Gibson
This afternoon the same thing happened. There was an ease about the service that was supernatural. The presence of the Lord calming. We were family and didn't want to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment