Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Tulsa/Bartlesville

I want to thank the activities directors in the last two facilities I have been in - Sallisaw and Tulsa. We had some of the largest groups and the residents were brought in and ready when I walked in. That's a lot of work. This morning was another great service. It's obvious in nursing homes there are a lot of needs. The Spirit of God and His Word can be a guide for us through each and every one of them. We raised our voices and hands to the Lord in praise and then looked into the Word. "Strengthening The Saved and Saving The Lost" has been the thrust of this ministry since the beginning. For those who are saved, I want them to be stronger than they were when they came in. For those who do not know Jesus as Lord and Savior I want to show them what Jesus did for them, how they can accept Him and then welcome them home. God is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment