Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Tahlequah/Stilwell

Tahlequah
I'm starting to see more school kids in the nursing homes. School is out for the summer so employees are bringing their kids to work. This morning I had kids in the service. I also had some little Pentecostal woman who were ready to shout. It was a great morning. It reminded me of an old-time country church with everyone all in one service. One woman shouted out, "Go with Jesus or go to hell!" That is what I was ministering but I didn't say it quit like that. We raised our hands and shouted a little bit because we were so thankful we were saved!

Stilwell
There is something going on in the nursing homes. I am noticing an increase in attendance and interest. It's wonderful to see. This afternoon's service was bigger than I've seen for a while. Praise The Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment