Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Warner/Fort Gibson

Warner:
This month we are dwelling on 2 Corinthians 1: 19-20
"For the Son of God, Jesus Christ, who was preached among you by me and Silas and Timothy, was not “Yes” and “No,” but in him it has always been “Yes.” 20 For no matter how many promises God has made, they are “Yes” in Christ. And so through him the “Amen” is spoken by us to the glory of God."
I know I have read this many times before but this time it hit me like never before.

EVERY PROMISE GOD HAS EVER MADE IS YES TO ME, IN CHRIST!

We are camping right there. We raised our hands in praise to our wonderful Lord and Savior.

Fort Gibson:
Occasionally there are times when scheduling falls apart. This afternoon was one of those times. First of all, it's the very first day of the month and the activities director has been sick at home for a few days. Last months calendar was still up on the wall so those that were here didn't know what to do. They devised an activity for the afternoon not knowing what the regular schedule was. I've learned through the years to handle this a little better than I have in the past. I will be back and everything will be just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment