Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Pryor/Vinita

It was so good to be back in Pryor today. Everyone wants to be accepted. it doesn't matter where you live or what your situation is. Those who live in nursing homes also want to be accepted. They want to belong, to be a part of something. We are inviting them to be a part of the biggest and best group on earth - the family of God. Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life." We continue to: Strengthen The Saved & Save The Lost.





This afternoon I was ministering On "Expectations". I was reading from 1 Sam 17:37 where David said, "moreover, The LORD that delivered me out of the paw of the lion, and out of the paw of the bear, he will deliver me out of the hand of this Philistine." When I said, "out of the paw of a lion", this woman came in, in a wheel chair, wearing this mask over her face. (She got it as a gift from her son at Christmas to help keep her face warm.) But, it sure was hilarious when she came in. She became the object lesson for the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment