Friday, July 19, 2019

Albert Lea, Minn.

God created family before He created the Church. Family is very important. The Bible says to Honor our father's and mother's and we will have long life. We are also to care for the widows and orphans of the earth. (Mom is also a widow.) Doing so is very close to God's heart. I have noticed this throughout my ministry in nursing care facilities.
This past week I have been helping my mother who is 101 years old. She has been living in independent living. Within the last month or so she has decided it's time to go to assisted living. What an honor and blessing it is to be here to help her move. She is truly a Proverbs 31 woman.
I had a full week scheduled for the nursing homes this week. When I explained to them that I wanted to help my mom move they all said, GO!, we'll see you next time. You need to help your mom. What a Blessing. It's been a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment