Saturday, March 14, 2020

Coronavirus Update

The national health organizations have called for no visitors in nursing care facilities throughout the country do to the potential spread of the coronavirus. In the last few days, I had started receiving calls stating that they were already beginning to close their doors to visitors. The elderly are the most vulnerable to this virus. The residents need to be protected. They need medical services but they also need the Word of God. As my Pastor says, "It's the natural and the supernatural coming together that creates that explosive force from God." They need to stand on the promises of God in line with healing, health, and wholeness. As a result, I have decided to travel to every nursing care facility that I have ministered in in the last 10 years. (I have ministered in 64 nursing care facilities throughout eastern Oklahoma.) I will be providing Bibles, my healing CD titled Healing: Forever Settled. I will also be providing my book titled My Prayer Book. (One of the chapters has all of the healing scriptures in the Bible.) Even though I will not be entering the buildings, I will be delivering these materials to each of the sights. I believe it is very important that we all stand on the promises of God's Word not just during this time but always. I have ordered more books for this project and will be producing more CDs in the next few days. Then there will be much extra travel in the weeks to come. God loves us and cares for us. It is evident in His Word. So, we are on the road: Strengthening The Saved & Saving The Lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment